Obsolescence Obsolescence

awesome game. reminds me of warning forever a little. still very original.

Talk Talk

My guess is that this game tries to utilize the hardwired human need to interpret data, no matter if it's meaningful or not (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophen ia). And it does kinda work if you look through the reviews. If I'm right, i find it's an Interesting experiment, but still wasn't very fun to play.

Moon Waltz Moon Waltz

*sniff* :) that's what i call art.
There's so much to discover in this little gem. Can't understand why people want more content, or want it to be longer.
Thank you for making it!

Destructor Destructor

Thats very impressive :)!

Addicted Labyrinth Addicted Labyrinth

This is a really polished game. It's innovative, it looks really awesome. Too bad i cannot hear the sounds at the moment. The challenge doesn't seem to be about collecting the points that much, but instead about not accidentally leaving the maze, which i personally don't like.
It still is a greate piece of art!
By the way, is this the original prime number algorithm?

Greets,
Seismo

cod3r responds:

No, there is no prime number algorithm in this game.
Accidentally leaving the labyrinth is quite a problem, I tried marking cells which are "safe" but it looked not as good as I expected.

Yeee! Yeti Scramble! Yeee! Yeti Scramble!

Looks great. Who made the art?

Galdon responds:

Thanks, the art was made by the artist from the webcomic in the description.

Fish & Destroy Fish & Destroy

Graphics and music are very well done, but the gameplay is a bit shaky most of the time. controls feel slow.

Bandana-Crew responds:

Thanks for your feedback and compliments. About the sharky gameplay..well we did a lot of changes through the development stage and did it that way so it could be comprehensible by all and not so hard to play. Thanks again and good luck! :)

Discrete action Discrete action

now that is pretty cool! a little easy though.

Bandsman Bandsman

Reminds me of amanita designs games. very nicely done. not the quality of their games though :)

Steampunk Odyssey Steampunk Odyssey

Verrrrry nice :D loved every bit of it, so i bet you put much love in it :) some of the mechanics were a bit shaky (like the barrel grabbing crane) but the nice graphics and atmosphere totally makes up for that.